A collection of free blog posts
They are as enjoyable to read as they are informative
- draft 1- Noors Failed Personal Statement (10/11/2019) - The beautiful pencil drawing done by Morgan Davidson
- Five People That Will Build You or Kill you (7/14/2019) - The relationships you make can have detrimental effects if the people around you are negative compared with the positive effects on your overall life and mindset when your relationships support you
- A Letter Addressed ‘Dear Reader’ (6/16/2019) - Dear Reader For those of you who don’t know me allow me to introduce myself. My name is Noor Dean Bawarish. Among other things, I write. – I stopped writing in August 2018, and I left twitter at the same time, despite making a lot of virtual buddies and having good potential grow my account. … Continue reading A Letter Addressed ‘Dear Reader’
- How To Live Your Best Life (8/25/2018) - Living my best life – Living my best life. I have seen this quote bouncing around the internet cosmos like a ray from Han-Solo’s soft laser gun. – It has become natural for people NOT living their best lives to say Living my best life. – – Living my best life NO. You are fat, … Continue reading How To Live Your Best Life
- The Conjuncture of The Symphonies (8/5/2018) - Picture yourself, Standing Still. Woosh. The harsh wind bellows through your body. It penetrates your every cell and blows out through your plasma cell membrane. Your mitochondria shudder as they work to produce more ATP. For you are going to need more ATP. You stare straight ahead, and you … Continue reading The Conjuncture of The Symphonies
- The Smell of Dead People (7/28/2018) - BANG. BANG. BANG. I had been asleep. The knocks startled me into consciousness. Not that I wasn’t used to loud noises by that point. We all were. I was born in England, and it has been my home for much of my life. My parents on the other hand were born in … Continue reading The Smell of Dead People
- Britney Spears, and Some Pretty Diagrams (7/24/2018) - Ever since I started my twitter account –> @anAPEXmale and decided to write a blog last week, I have immersed myself in the world of writing and given it every waking thought. But why? Am I just excited because it’s new? Is it my ego feeding off the thrill of creating and having others review … Continue reading Britney Spears, and Some Pretty Diagrams
- How Do You Like Your Coffee? And Suicide. (7/22/2018) - How do you like your coffee? I like mine Black. The same shade of Black that taints the soul of Nihilistic teenagers who hate their parents. Nihilism. Jordan Casstles (@MrCasstles) Twitter thread earlier today on overcoming Nihilism got me thinking. Find it here: –> https://twitter.com/MrCasstles/status/1020972200168390656 Nihilism, simply put, is the belief … Continue reading How Do You Like Your Coffee? And Suicide.
- The Poor Rich Man, and How Not To End Up Like Him (7/21/2018) - Not much can render me speechless. The other day a certain spectacle rendered me speechless. This is the tale of the Poor Rich Man, and how not to end up like him. I accompanied my dad to the mosque for evening prayers. To me Praying is the best type of meditation. It has a … Continue reading The Poor Rich Man, and How Not To End Up Like Him
- A Total Lack of Control, and a Gun. (7/20/2018) - Just had an incredibly TERRIFYING, heart pounding experience, on the streets of Istanbul. —— It highlights how dire a lack of control can truly be. Just got off the ferry, into Istanbul carrying a load of luggage and accompanied by my parents and siblings. Stepping onto the main road, we get at least 5 … Continue reading A Total Lack of Control, and a Gun.